zaterdag 28 september 2013

Portrait 28 and 29 of the 29 faces challenge

I MADE IT!!
Here are the last two portraits of the challenge. I managed to make 29 faces and even painted the most of them. It was hard some times, but I DID IT!!
Thanks to Ayala Art! and the 29 Faces Challenge.



These acrylic paintings are made on a canvas from 10 x 10 cm. I made some flowers and texture with modellingpaste.

My paintings:


I'll try to make a compilation of all my faces and visit all the other participants of the challenge.
Hugs,
Marianne

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat kun je toch prachtig tekenen super gewoon ,alles is even mooi een pluim hoor .
    Liefs Rianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat goed van je, Marianne, gefeliciteerd!
    Ik heb genoten van elk portretje dat voorbij kwam. Ware kunstwerkjes, stuk voor stuk. Ontzettend knap gedaan, joh!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat knap om deze gezichten op 10 x 10 cm te krijgen Marianne....
    Dankjewel voor 29 x enorm genieten!!!
    En knap dat het je weer gelukt is hoor...chapeau dame :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow Marianne wat een schitterende kunstwerken allemaal, prachtige gezichten , wat een uitstraling en wat een kleurenfestijn, Wow!!!

    Groetjes en bedankt voor zoveel lof op mijn blog!!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for your kind remarks, Marianne. I have now gone back to see your final faces. Wow, you have such talent in making your faces look like real people. Beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, all your faces are so beautiful. Well done for completing them. I love all the different colours in the last two, wish I could paint like that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful!! I love your style and your faces. They're all so colourful and so nicely painted. These two are fantastic. Congrats on finishing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh fantastic, I love the bottom one, she is just stunning

    Sam xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wunderschön ich bin mega giga begeistert.

    LG Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...