donderdag 18 november 2010

Penny Black Saturday week 127: All my favourite things

Apart from the beautiful stamps from Penny Black, which I recently discovered (LOL) because I am a newbie to stamping, I have a lot of favourite things. So I couldn't make a card with ALL of my favourite things, but I also love nature, animals and flowers, so I made a card with these beautiful butterflies and flowers of the Penny Black clear stamp sets Flower Gallery and Enjoy Life, which I bought on the Kreadoe in Utrecht last week.

Butterflies coloured with Spica Glitter Pen
Do you want to enter in this challenge by Penny Black Saturday Challenge? Click on the link and go and see for yourself!
Love,
Marianne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Een heerlijk lief en zoet kaartje. Prachtig. De kleuren zijn super! En wat een mooie bloem heb je gemaakt. Groetjes, Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat leuk met die vlinders. Super!!
    liefs Tessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowww, dat spettert van mijn beeldscherm af.
    Wat een vrolijke kleuren Marian, dit is een beauty!!!
    Liefs en een fijn weekend Chrissie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...